Monday, January 23, 2012

Singapore Trip #11 - Changi Airport

So in the afternoon, we went to Changi Airport by MRT (the route from Pasir Ris is like making a U-turn lol) :D I love going to places by MRT lol.

Oh and btw, I didn't manage to find the Cash Cab in Singapore, which is just so unfortunate and very sad. Oh well, better luck next time! :p

Walking from the Changi MRT station. THE ESCALATORS ARE SUPER COOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angry Birds! :)

Photobucket

I don't understand the craze about Angry Birds though...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took the Skytrain to Terminal 1! :p

Photobucket

And here we are... in another section of Changi airport.

Photobucket

I LOVE THE LIGHTS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

EH THIS IS SUPER CUTE! I think if these are everywhere, the public would perhaps be more encouraged to recycle :p

Photobucket

Poshhhh!

Photobucket

Angry Birds again HAHAH. What's with Changi airport and Angry Birds? LOL.

Photobucket

I waited freeeeaaaking long to have this whole tiny place to my camera! Really annoying and slow people took their own sweet time to pose and pose and pose AND POSE -_-

Photobucket

Cute snowman! ;)

Photobucket

Attempted bokeh with my compact - which obviously turned out suckish.

Photobucket

Went to the toilet before boarding...

Photobucket

These are taken from the toilet LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even their toilets are so posh with super heavy glass doors. I'm not kidding about the 'heavy' part - you need extra strength to push them doors lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in the plane!

Photobucket

Leaving... leaving... I don't wanna leave :(

Photobucket

I MISS SINGAPORE ALREADY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was bored so I kept snapping pictures LOL. Enjoy... the clouds ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One hour later and I'm back in LCCT.

Photobucket

It took me a while to get used to life here in KL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment