Friday, January 13, 2012

Random shots around Penang

So here are some random pictures I took in Penang, before I move on to blog about Singaporeeeee. Be sure to check back! ;)

AWESOME AWESOME Penang food. I love this picture SO much. :p
(ABC, tomyam noodles, char kuey kak, rojak, coconut jelly, char kuey teow, yam cake, cendol)

Photobucket

The view from the multi-storey carpark in First Avenue. It's the newest (I think) addition to the small family of shopping complexes in Penang, so there weren't many shops opened for business yet. :(

Photobucket

I wanted to visit this cafe called Mews Cafe which is located along a narrow alley which intersects Penang Road and Love Lane. It was featured a couple of times in The Star so I figured, the food will no doubt taste good - right?!

Photobucket

But sadly, my parents insisted that street food will taste better and the price will definitely be way cheaper too. Typical of parents la sigh :/ I mean, they're not wrong but I wanna have a try!

The prices are quite expensive actually - compared to street food. Coz the area mainly targets foreigners and... you know how they make business.

Photobucket

Oh well. I'll try another time :)

Heritage buildings along the street... I like!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, my new cousin Clarice Ho was born! Welcome to the world :D
I can't wait to play with her :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment