Sunday, January 22, 2012

Singapore Trip #10 - Pasir Ris lake before leaving

On the day when we were scheduled to leave for KL, my aunt took us down to Pasir Ris lake to have a look. It's very near my uncle's apartment - just walk pass White Sands mall, cross the street, and you're practically there! :p

Photobucket

There isn't much to see, really. It's just a big lake in the middle and jogging tracks surrounding it. It's popular for fishing though :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really strange roots! They're like... tiny people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmm, I don't get what's so nice about fishing. You just waste your time staring at the water waiting for the hours to pass... sometimes you don't even get a thing. I don't get it o.o (No offence!)

Photobucket

Okay so maybe you could reflect and ponder on deep thoughts about life. And come up with some fabulous philosophy.

By the way, it isn't free of charge to fish here! Ooh okay I'm so outta this XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

And and they have a seafood restaurant! Crabs - I love crabs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can even fish for shrimps here. I'd be more interested in this :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up: Leaving Singapore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment