Saturday, January 14, 2012

Singspore Trip #2 - ArtScience Museum, Titanic exhibition

After admiring the beauty of Marina Bay Sands shopping complex, we walked out to the ArtScience Museum opposite XD

I can't stop admiring Singapore's brilliant architecture, seriously.

Photobucket

The weather was crazily hot and I couldn't wait to go in to the Museum for some much appreciated air-conditioning! But still, I sticked around to take some pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cartier Time exhibition and the Titanic one. I wasn't interested in the Cartier exhibition but my uncle bought the tickets for both!

Photobucket

At the ticket booth.

Photobucket

Some dangly swirly thing created by some art students.

Photobucket

Ze tickets are in my hands! :D :D :D Excited much.

Photobucket

Saw this humongous multi-coloured wedges just in front of the Titanic exhibition entrance. LOL.

Photobucket

WHOOOOOOOO I can't believe I'm going in.

Photobucket

Okay so I was really really disappointed that they prohibited us from taking pictures. Oh well. Here's one that I secretly took though! Yes, it's the Grand Staircase :) The replica looks so real huh!

Photobucket


LOL I hope I don't get into trouble for posting this up @.@ There were a few people secretly taking pictures too! *cough* I only took one..... :p

It's quite expensive if I convert the ticket price to Malaysian Ringgit, but I think 's worth the money! The exhibition really was an eye-opener, and it was mind-blowing getting to know all the historical facts and actual stuff that really happened. And scary too!

Anyway, GO GO GO if you haven't! The exhibition will definitely make you fall in love with Titanic once again. But I'm not sure when will it be until.. hehe!

We spent quite a few hours inside :p Then we came out and explored the ArtScience Museum (after you purchase your ticket, you can basically go and visit every floor of the Musuem). Oh and the Cartier exhibition was just watches and clocks in every sort of sizes and types imaginable! Nothing too fascinating about it.

Some slide thingy on the top floor of the Museum.

Photobucket

So many deep questions that make you ponder well into the abyss of life.

Photobucket

The Musuem's roof, aka The Lotus :p I'm sure you've seen this before around Marina Bay Sands. It's an eye-catching architecture! I'm impressed with the sketches and planning.

Photobucket

Went outside and took some more pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was late afternoon, and we haven't had our lunch coz we were too engrossed in the Titanic exhibition :p So, we went to this food court in MBS shopping mall. (Food courts are the only place we go for outside food in Singapore...)

Photobucket

I noticed something. If you literally translate 'Rasapura' (which is in Malay) to English, you'll get 'fake taste'. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I usually love Singapore's Prawn Mee. I think the best one is in Vivo City's food court (Food Republic). This was VERY disappointing.

Photobucket

A Narnia exhibition was going on too! Okay not interested XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up: Walking along Marina Bay Sands to Promenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment