Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bukit Tinggi, Pahang / Part 3

I didn't have the chance to blog during the past couple of weeks as I went on holiday. Will definitely blog about my December trip to new places (some not so new) so stay tuned! :)

Today's the second day of 2013, but it's never too late to wish all my readers a Happy New Year! With the new year comes new motivation, new determination and new passion. Let us all strive to make this year a better one than the last, yeah?! :D

For those who haven't visited my blog in a while, this post is a continuation from my previous two posts about my stay at The Chateau, a French-themed spa resort in Bukit Tinggi.

We stayed for 2 days 1 night, and I'm not yet done talking about my first day haha! After we came back from the tour around Berjaya Hills, I decided to take pictures of everything I see in The Chateau (even though I was dead tired).




Such a high class bar.


This was the VIP Lounge I mentioned in my earlier post.



SUPER COOL RIGHT!?



How I wish to have this section in my room, the bookshelves filled to the brim with my favourite novels! :D *dreaming*


Here's the lobby. You can see that the area is filled with natural sunlight, which is very environmental-friendly!


A part of the resort's exterior.


The compound is so huge a helicopter can land here.


The garden! I secretly visualised my wedding here eh LOLOL. (Yes I want to have an outdoor wedding!)


Perfect place for reading! Plus the breeze is so cooling, I can totally sit here for hours with a good book.




Another place to chill, right behind the computer room.


We went for a swim in the evening. My dad ordered watermelon juice and they gave us complimentary fruits hehe so cute!


The water was so freaking cold the moment I went into the pool. D:



Perfect place to sleeeeeeeeeeep.


I love that they place candles everywhere to light up the place, saving electricity and giving the atmosphere a romantic vibe :D


At one of the restaurants.


So posh that I don't even dare to take a step in. Was standing right outside the door when I took this picture.



Wah I love this area weih!!!!


Ohai, lol.



When we came back to our room, we got a delightful surprise! Well umm, not so delightful after I took a spoon of the dessert though. Must be some kind of organic weird stuff because it didn't go well with my taste...

The bookmark is pretty but I don't think I want to be educated on the benefits of cashew nuts (how random is that) when I'm reading a book on, let's say, romance.


Hmm, the room looks really different with the lights on.


We decided to have dinner at Colmar Tropicale. They have a couple of western restaurants operating, so yay! I loveeee western food. Oh and btw, it's super romantic to walk along the streets at night!



Our dinner. The dish that really surprised me was the seafood marinara spaghetti. The sauce is like, wow! Couldn't have enough of it heh.


When we got back to the resort, I went to the first floor and took this random picture of the lobby :p Gotta love the lights!


The next day.



Breakfast in here!


Omg I wanna faint! Purple eveywhere!! :D This is my first time having breakfast in such an elegant 'tea room'... I'm speechless.


Umm, I was kinda disappointed because these were basically what was displayed and I foolishly thought all I'm having for breakfast are... porridge, salad, fruits and pastry.


Boy, I was wrong!!! You can take a look at the menu later.

For now, admire the salmon and beef and chicken. Everything organic as stated there! I love the beef platter very much :D


Don't forget to admire the fruits too.


Outdoor dining area. But I think it would be uncomfortable to eat with the sun shining directly on your face, eh?


Here's where they prepare the omelettes and pancakes and yummy stuff :D


Believe it or not, I'm such a jakun that I took these myself the moment I put my stuff down. Well, I thought it was a buffet breakfast... and I was starving! But a seven-star resort do NOT let you do things by yourself, do they?

Yup they don't. You actually look through the menu and a waiter will be at your service to take the order. Lol embarassing much...




Everything listed here is free of charge, as breakfast is included in the hotel package. So tempted to order everything off the menu (but I didn't of course)!


No comments:

Post a Comment