Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fraser's Hill, Pahang / Part 1

In mid-November, I took a much-needed break from my hectic work schedule (sigh!) and went up to Fraser's Hill.

So the place where we stayed is called Silverpark Resort. Man I think among all the resorts I've stayed at, it was the worst one ever! The building was very run-down, so generally everything was in bad shape - from the rooms to the sofas to the curtains... The ceiling was stained with water leaks, the bedsheets smelled, the walls were dirty, urgh.

I made a mental note to myself to never go back to that resort again. After having had lunch and a nap, we went to explore Fraser's Hill in the late afternoon. The weather was so cold!


First we went to The Paddock to look at the horses :D Besides the (kiddy) horseback riding, they have archery as well. I had my first try at archery here!





The place isn't that big actually.






Then we drove to the town. I haven't been here since I was a little kid, and I don't even remember a single bit of being here, so I was shocked to find out that the town is so freaking small! In 15 minutes you would have been able to cover the whole area on foot. If you're a fast-walker, that is.


Yay hot milo on a cold day is awesome!! (Y)


Eating shop hahahahahahahaha. It's very enjoyable to yumcha outdoors in the cooling weather ^^


Happy girl is happy with her milo. HAHA!


The police station so cool :D

Love the buildings. It's as though I'm walking in an English countryside :D



At the famous clock tower!



FHGC should stand for Fraser's Hill Golf Course.






We had our dinner at this restaurant! Pics way below ;)



So misty; everywhere is grey.



TM Resort.



On private property :O Hmm, must be incredibly cool to have a house up here.


Smokehouse.





The lounge. I'm transported back in time! Haha.






Cute :3


So much history.


The back garden. Must be really romantic to have a candlelight dinner here ;)


Went back to Scott's Bar & Restaurant to fill our stomachs. We had fried calamari rings, lamb chop, Irish stuffed chicken roll, and pan-fried dory fish. Yumz!





Cute decorations on the fireplace.




One of the things I love about this restaurant is its interior design. It gives you a warm and cosy atmosphere so you can enjoy your dinner and fellowship with family or friends! ^^ The food is not bad too, and everything is priced reasonably.




We reached the car and guess what! A frog was lazing around lol! I'm scared of small animals but I like its beautiful and striking colour though!


...to be continued ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment