Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fraser's Hill, Pahang / Part 2

The next morning looks so heavenly :D


The view from the resort's balcony. Heavy mist!



Silverpark Resort looks like this! Name nice only :p


Gosh I absolutely love the sky here! Lol!


After our breakfast, we went to The Paddock again this time for archery! Only RM8 for 10 arrows :) I think only a couple of arrows hit the board LOL -__- The others flew all over the place hahaha...


Macam yes ;p


Sangat yes lor! ;p



Then sister went for horseback riding. It's RM4 per round for children and RM5 for adults. The ride is more suitable for kids, really.



Trying out the fish eye effect haha!


After that we went back to the resort to pack our things. So happy that we're leaving. I seriously cannot bear to stay another day in that (shitty) place, honestly speaking :/ The management should refurbish and maintain it if they plan to attract more tourists.

I wanna live in the house at the top of the hill!!!!!


Zooms so you can see.





Bye Silverpark!


Except for the cool air, Fraser's Hill is extremely boring! Perhaps if you come with a group of friends then it won't be that boring. So unless my friends and I go together, I won't return :p

No comments:

Post a Comment