Thursday, July 4, 2013

Johor Premium Outlets

Before we head back home to KL on Sunday, we stopped by Johor Premium Outlets (JPO), which is located along the highway. JPO is the first luxury premium brand outlet in Southeast Asia.


It has up to 80 (EIGHTY! Can you imagine that?!) designer brands with 25%-65% discount everyday. Shoppers can find brands like Armani, Burberry, Guess, DKNY, Michael Kors and many more here - 99.9% of which I will never visit in my whole life.

Yep, I cannot afford stepping into these stores la.


The trees are too tiny to provide sufficient shade :/



I like the architecture. Very nais!





















There's this really pretty dress from Guess that had almost a 50% discount GAHHH. But I didn't get it. That few seconds of pleasure and excitement.. *sigh*



















I look so slim here. Hahahahahah.





Starbucks has sort of an oriental feel to it. Quite cool leh.



Phone casings from Cotton On cost only RM1 each waddaheck!!! But they don't have casings for my phone model :(

In the end, mom bought a Guess handbag and dad bought a pair of shoes from Clarks. Nothing for my sister and I.... Beep beep beep.

I totally want to come here again. Maybe next time I can take my own sweet time browsing through stores and then get some really cheap stuff from Cotton On, Forever 21, Roxy, Vincci and maybe even... Guess.

By the way, anyone can join the VIP Shopper Club for free and enjoy member benefits such as getting email updates on sales and special events, voucher for a free VIP coupon book, updates on new stores and invitations to special events! Just click here!

---

Johor Premium Outlets
Indahpura
81000 Kulaijaya
Johor Darul Takzim
Tel: (607) 6618888
Fax: (607) 6618810

GPS 1°36'11"N , 103°37'17"E 

Opening hours: Monday-Sunday, 10am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment