Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brithday lunch and karaoke with friends :)

This was 2 days before my birthday :)

Friends wanted to celebrate early and we planned to SING K THE WHOLE DAY. Sounds fun? :) So after booking our room at Neway (in Puchong), we walked all the way to IOI Boulevard to this (very) desserted Melody Zone Cafe to have our lunch.

Yup, desserted. Because you see, it's so empty other than our table! It must be a warning sign... Okay I'm not that mean. It's an "infant industry" so have to give chance.. fine.

Photobucket

I love the tables and chairs - the colour combination actually! It's red and blackkkk :D Oh and they have fluffy red love-shaped pillows!
Photobucket

We were taking pictures with it after ordering our food. Teehee ;)
Photobucket

See?? The pillows just had to be in our pictures.. lol
Photobucket

I ordered this Honey Lemon drink which is just RM1 provided you order a main course to go with it. Mmmhm not bad. Come during lunch hour as they have this promotion.
Photobucket

Mean Shan and I shared this sizzling lamb chop. Honestly, it's not one of the nicest lamb chops I've tried. So the lesson is, never go around eating lamb because only the experienced people know how to cook it to perfection. "Ahhh perfecto!"
Photobucket

This butter milk chicken chop was shared between Hui Ying and Phoi Yih. The butter milk was too oily and it just makes you feel full within a few bites. Oh well typical. That's why I'm not a fan of butter milk...
Photobucket

Other than the peaceful ambience (too peaceful actually) and the red pillows, another thing I love about the cafe is... THIS!!
Photobucket

Rows and rows of cute miniature electric/acoustic guitars in all shapes and sizes... And don't forget the mini drums too! Hahah I just want them all! *greedy*
Photobucket

At about 1pm, we came back to Neway. Yeay so excited! Here is the food/drinks section. They have so beautiful lightings! :)
Photobucket

We went for the Happy Hour, which is from 1pm-7pm (that's a total of SIX hours!) with free flow of drinks and one tea set, only RM30 per person! Darn, it's so worth it. And they have quite a few variety of tea set to choose from like noodles, 3-layer french toast (nice!), nuggets etc.
Photobucket

Haha this is just too cute. Love the decorations!
Photobucket

Makes me think of my cello..... *heartbroken*
Photobucket

These are the few types of cakes/cookies...
Photobucket

After getting our drinks, the waiter led us to our room. The room's super big compared to Redbox! And everyone has a mic and so is contented. It's different compared to Redbox where we have to share mics :(
Photobucket

So we spend the whole afternoon and evening singing. Wow great experience eh, I never sang for so many hours straight in my life before :p

And I can't believe how the six hours just flew by like that, it was time to go back :( So we ended our singing session with pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhhh good day spent with my gang :) ♥

Oh and I'm not sure if I want to go back to that cafe again. But Neway, definitely!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. bring me along next time! owh btw, are the miniature instruments on sale? wanna buy for a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where? Melody Zone Cafe? Uhh no I don't think so.. they're just for decorations :)

    ReplyDelete