Monday, November 21, 2011

My 18th birthday. Already legal? ;)

Okie, prezzie time! Hehehe ;)

The card on the left is from Mel, the one on the right is from Mean Shan! Cute cards aye? ♥

Photobucket

Inside Mel's card, haha very funny lorrr :)
Photobucket

When I opened Mean Shan's card, I had a really huge surprise! The picture with Busco, and everything! AWWWWWWWW..

Photobucket

Her card and her effort really made my day; she is so sweet ♥

Photobucket

I received a bunch of Smurfs merchandise from Galaxie magazine one or two days after my birthday. So I take it they're my belated prezzie? :p Gave the door hanger to The Kid :p The Smurfs' car sticker is stuck to the back window of my car now :) So it only takes cute smurfs on board :)

Photobucket

I find it amusing... I actually bought that particular issue of Galaxie because they have autographed David Archuleta albums up for grabs.. so I tried my luck. And then I saw the Smurf contest and I thought 'Hmm.. why not?' In the end, I got Smurfs instead of David Archuleta :( But argh what the heck, it's better than nothing!

A pair of bracelets from Diva! My sister bought it for me... willingly :p *hugs*

Photobucket

A collage of all my beautiful presents :)

Photobucket

On Friday (2 days after my birthday), homefellowship was at my house and we also celebrated the birthdays of the November babies: Eugene, aunty Cindy (not here) and I.

Photobucket

From left: Eugene, Gabriel, Trinity, me, Beatrice

Dad came down from Penang, and he got me a freaking Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake!!!!!!!!!!! Cute package there!

Photobucket

I've been longing for a Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake for like, more than a year already haha! x) It's chocolate cake with chocolate ice-cream lol..

Photobucket

Notice any difference between the right and left picture? Hint: Chocolate heart.

Photobucket

HAHAHA ;)

Family photo.

Photobucket

Me, blowing the candles and cutting the cake.

Photobucket

Thanks again to all the wonderful people out there for your warm wishes, presents, and simply being there to celebrate with me. Although this year's a very simple celebration, I still thank God that I am blessed to be able to step into the 18th year of my life.

I LOVE YOU ALL xoxo !

4 comments:

  1. ahahaha. again, happy belated birthday =) and... i love your cake! where's my share?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) OH! erm, I see you're so busy studying soo... hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAH! The chocolate heart melted, yes? :o

    What an interesting phenomenon! *writes down somewhere*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeppp! whoooo you're so clever :DDD

    ReplyDelete