Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cheras for some western food

On Tuesday, we decided to go to Cheras for western food. Again, another place where my parents took me to when I was a little kid, and then we never go there again, until now. I don't know what happen in between lol.

I know Cheras is really big, and I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the area :/ But anyway, there's like this whole row of western food restaurants which is quite cool. I've never seen anything like it before. And it's hard to choose which one to go to when there's so many!

Finally, we settled on this restaurant called Kaki Corner Cafe...

Photobucket

...because there were so many people.

Photobucket

Yeah my parents are like that - they opt for whichever restaurant which has the most people cuz they reckon the food will be good. -.-

My sister ordered brown sauce chicken. Looks nice huh? ^^

Photobucket

I ordered spicy ham chicken with cheese. I love spicy food! And cheese! Anyway, not often do I see western dishes with red hot chilli flakes. And the taste is great too :D

Photobucket

Then there's this cheese-baked rice. Yummm cheese again :P It's not bad but somehow I still feel the ones in Wong Kok Char Chan Teng are better :)

Photobucket

Yup, whole row packed with western restaurants. It's like in overseas :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The food is nice, and Cheras might be a perfect alternative for western food if you'd like a change from all those expensive restaurants in shopping malls. It's good food for a good price (:

No comments:

Post a Comment