Monday, September 5, 2011

SEE FOOOOOD (seafood)

After spending the day at Putrajaya, we went straight on to Subang New Village (at around 5 something in the evening) for dinner.

Kwai Lam Seafood Restaurant is the place where my parents last went like 10 years ago with small little me, and they highly recommend this place for seafood. It's located further in from TUDM, Subang and you can spot the white sign along a row of seafood restaurants.

For people staying in Puchong, it is quite far given an average of 20-30 minutes' drive. But for me, (I drove from Puchong to Subang, yesterday) it took me about 45 minutes. T.T LOL.

You have to be there early, meaning from 5pm-6pm as people will start crowding the restaurant as early as 6pm. It's easier to secure a place for parking too, because there is limited parking space beside the restaurant. Unless you don't mind parking a distance away, it's still okay to come at 7pm.

Photobucket

The sea coconut + lemon drink is the way to go on a hot day! It's just so refreshing :D

Photobucket

Their Fried "Dong fun" or "Winter noodles" (when it is directly translated) is like the best one I've ever tried! It just makes me want to eat more and more :P

Photobucket

The portion is quite huge for one person. But I guess it'll be perfect for big-eaters! :D

"Kam heong" Lala next :D Soooooo tasty! Can't stop myself from sucking the sauce from the shells as I feel it's such a waste not to. The sauce is extremely salty - just by eating it like that, duh of course it will be xD

Photobucket

Then came the crab. We ordered the sweet and sour sauce flavour, however, I saw many tables having the butter cream one. Should be nice :) We requested for some "man tous" (soft white bread) to go with the sauce.

Photobucket

Mmmmmhm delicious~ :D

Photobucket

The last dish will be the sotong bakar (grilled squid)! Again, it's the best-est sotong bakar I've ever tried (: It tastes so well, and it's even better if you dip in chilli sauce.

Photobucket

All in all, we had a very satisfying meal. Thumbs up yo (Y)! The price is quite reasonable too. We went again yesterday, and ordered other dishes: Hokkien mee and fried chicken wings.

For me, the Hokkien mee tastes ordinary - it may vary according to different individuals because my mom said it's nice. The fried chicken wings is good and quite a number of people ordered that too.

Y'all should go and have a try! However, they are closed on Mondays. Warning you first to prevent disappointment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment