Monday, June 24, 2013

Legoland @ Johor Bahru, Malaysia / Part 1

Legoland the next day.

We boarded the bus from New York Hotel, and the journey took about half an hour from the city.


Arrived with the sun gladly (us, not so glad) shining upon us. The weather was really hot, so please bring umbrellas, caps, electric fans whatever, and lots of water if you plan on coming here.




Quite a distance walking in. Well, it certainly is if you're excited ;D


There was an extremely loooong queue at the ticketing counters. Luckily we bought the tickers earlier ;) So yeah, you definitely want to book ahead of your trip to avoid queuing up on that day itself.


Opposite the counters. Hmm I wonder what do they have over there?


:D :D :D !


Warning: Beware of cuteness overload and the repetition of the word "cute".



My nail colour matches the ticket :P Aaaaand, I'm finally in!




Even the toilets are cute omg. Can you imagine, people are even taking pictures outside the toilets!


So cute!


Made up of real Lego bricks :D


It talks hahaha.





See the building in the distance? It's most likely gonna be a hotel. I would really want to stay in a Lego hotel weih. The colouful pieces you see are actually giant Lego bricks :O




After the entrance towards your left, it's LEGO TECHNIC and our first ride was this TECHNIC Twister. Our 'appetiser', if you get what I mean hahaha.


THIS. Was our 'main course' uh huh.


I was hesitating to go on this Project X ride, but my family wanted to and I didn't wanna wait alone... So *breathes in* yeah. This is one of the most popular rides here, judging from the amount of people queuing up. We waited for a whole hour .__.


Looks so physics-y haha.


The 45 degree descent was SCARY, all I thought was "OMG I FEEL LIKE DYING I WANNA DIEEEE!!!!" Extreme rides are totally not for me ._.

Hehe the octopus. Everything (not really) is made of Lego bricks by the way.


My sister and I went on this ride while parents went to eat.



It's the AQUAZONE Wave Racers yo.


Devoured our lunch here.


They talk too hahaha. I don't know if they have a censor somewhere, but they seem to emit electronic sounds whenever someone touches them or walks near them. Hmmm.


Albert Einstein! LEGO MINDSTORMS and LEGO Academy are for kids to play around with Lego bricks, build their own models and stuff. So cool right. I also wanna build something but we were quite rushing for time :/


Made our way to LEGO KINGDOMS. The concept is kind of like Shrek's place in Universal Studios Singapore (USS).


The speakers were hiding somewhere near so it looks like the music is coming out from the trumpet haha.


Dragon's Apprentice ride.




The Dragonnnn. Didn't go on this because 1) There were too many people 2) Rushing for time 3) Scared to death






So cute la weihhh haha.



Castle Stage.







Merlin's Challenge. More kiddy rides...


Castle Games.


IMAGINATION!


Kid Power Towers looked fun! Asked my sis whether she wants to go with me but her reply was, "Dowan la, so tiring." Haha yeah it's true also LOL coz you have to haul yourself up and stuff. Lol.


In LEGO Studios. This is one of the characters in one of the 4D movies.




This is SO CUUUTE.


While my parents lined up for the 4D show, I went around the vicinity to take pictures. Rainbowwww :3


Haha the girl on top of the dinosaur holds a pipe that squirts water out every few seconds.




For goodness' sake look at the giraffes HAHA. There are two more on the other side. It's a family of giraffes!




The milk bottle is ASDFGHJKL cute!


Inside Pizza Mania!





DUPLO Playtown. Look at the flowers and the Lego bricks of different shapes! My childhood toys but in an enlarged version. Ermagerd this is so overwhelming :")





We can totally blend in with the house lol.


Mini instruments aww so cute!



By the way, the 4D show cannot compare to USS's.


Entering LAND OF ADVENTURE.




Oh wow I've never heard of a body dryer before. So random eh.


Later, I put two and two together and realised that the body dryers are for the people who go on this ride! Lol.


Look at the clouds :O This is what I fear most when I'm at an outdoor theme park. Thank goodness we had only two more attractions to go! (and yes it did rain in the evening.)




This really looks like the USS one! With the pharoah and all.



Queuing up for Lost Kingdom Adventure, a ride where all you have to do is shoot laser beams at targets and score points.





Heheh this is so cute.



It was pretty fun and I wanted to go in for a second time haha. My score on the left and my sister's score on the right HEHE :P


We got lost for a bit as we made our way to LEGO CITY. Because of the tar road, I initially thought that our journey in Legoland had ended wth hahaha.


At LEGO Rescue Academy, kids can be like real firemen! Reminds me of KidZania - a place that I long to go but cannot coz I'm overage -___-


I know it looks really lame, but LOL I really enjoyed this. And we got first place by the way woohoo! So enthusiastic sia!


Even the parents look like they're having fun kay! Don't judge me hahaha.






LEGOLAND Express, where you can board the train which takes you around Legoland (though not the entire park).



Man I love their signboard.



Inside Market Restaurant.


This is super duper cute!!



Driving School.


Ermagerd the Lego cars are soooo adorable! Wish I could sit in one but I don't think I can fit...






Oh hey I bumped into some friends ;D




Grandma looks so scary :/




Next post: Miniland!

2 comments:

  1. Legoland looks nice!
    How much is the entrance ticket costs yea? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Qi!

    Here's the link: http://www.legoland.com.my/plan/

    ReplyDelete