Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Heaven & Earth rejoice!

To those who uses the Bukit Jalil highway - whether occasionally or frequently - you might have seen some construction going on opposite the Bukit Jalil park. Well actually, you would NOT miss it (even though you're 100% concentrating on the road, the building will force its way into the corner of your eye). That is how huge it is. It's gigantic, it's crazy.

So it was recently completed, and the first service held at Calvary Convention Centre was the Easter (two weekends ago) musical presentation. Although I don't attend Calvary church, I went there on Good Friday with my friends to see the new church - and of course the performance.

The main entrance is so grand! Some say it looks like a shopping mall, some say it looks like an airport. Hahaha must be the glass panels :D And I LOVE glass paneled-buildings.


They have a rainbow ceiling! It made me so happy I don't know why LOL.




It's so cool that they have an outdoor field as well!




Michele, my best friend in Seksyen 1 :P



And I unexpectedly bumped into Shireen! :D


Food stalls.


Selling souvenirs.


And books.



Isaac! My good friend in high school and now my sister's violin teacher. :O Hehe.




We went in the freezing hall and were so indecisive on where to seat! Too many seats to choose that's why :P In the end, we sat in the first row. Like, right at the front and in the middle. Gosh, so strategic hahah.

Hmm I think that's a heart with wings :3


So breathless when I saw the lightings. Gave me some sort of a futuristic feeling - I feel like I'm in space!




It started at 8pm and the presentation - called Heaven & Earth Rejoice! - began after the worship.





















The lightings, costumes, props, dancing, singing, acting were spectacular, but of course not forgetting the true meaning of Easter - that Jesus died to save us from our sins. He has resurrected and now we celebrate His victory over death! He is the true and living Saviour.

We left early as Michele's mom was waiting for us, so we didn't watch until the end. Came out, and took more pictures. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment