Friday, February 26, 2010

Rpad trip #3 (Stopping by Malacca)

Anyway. We were in Melaka on Friday, on our way to Singapore. 
From KL to Melaka!



A famous shop in Melaka. I still remember when we always came here to buy dodol and stuff when my dad worked in Melaka I think, 6 years ago.




One slip of the hand, and you're buried under all those food in a second. That's why I was really careful while taking stuff from the rack.


The founder of the shop. So berjasa huh ._.





Whoa I like the chest lah. Love the combination of green and purple. Seems so perfect ♥



A muzeum maybe?







Yays this is nice =]










The inside of the church. We weren't supposed to take photos inside. The lady was so fierce, she asked one tourist to stop taking photos in a harsh voice. Luckily it's not fired at me. This, was taken secretly when she was oblivious wahahaha.









Woots! Jonker Walk :P







Kinda like Chinatown huh :)







The Eye On Malaysia!







There's this shop which kinda stands out cuz of this.



And this. So cute right? :P



Omg, how I love the quaint old shops!







Have you ever heard of 敲敲糖?It sounds kind of familiar to me, where you have to knock the sweet before you eat, if not they will stick together in one big lump. It has malt sugar + peppermint. Quite nice :) It's quite rare nowadays and I think Melaka is the place... where it came from. I think.



Took this while the car was driving past. Can't really see the whole ship =/



This too. Err... 3413?? You mean... the year or what? Lol, think that's impossible. Maybe it's the ship number.



Saw this cute sign at the traffic lights. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment