Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"WANTED: Dead or alive" (?)

So for those of you who remember, British boy band The Wanted played Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon, sometime in September.

I was then doing my internship with The Star, so here are the links to the:-

Concert review: http://archives.thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2012/9/21/soundnstage/12057418.asp&sec=soundnstage

and... 

Interview: http://archives.thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2012/9/27/music/12073351.asp&sec=music

If you're interested.

Decided to post the pictures I took during their concert. Quite badly taken by my compact camera lol.

Honestly, I didn't quite really enjoy myself during the show, coz I only know two songs from them, namely Glad You Came and Chasing the Sun, so most of the time I was just standing there awkwardly :/ Totally not fun when you don't know any of the lyrics and the fans around you are screaming their lungs out...

So DJ Goldfish & Blink opened the show.




Hosts were MTV VJs Holly and Rich.


This is Kyle Patrick from The Click Five!






I was quite restless by this time coz the main stars' appearance was delayed... and delayed... Grr. (Okay I admit initially I thought they were The Wanted LOL *facepalm*)


Apparently, they're just the backup band. Hehehehehehehe....


They finally came out after bajillion years!!! Here's Max George and Tom Parker.




Nathan Sykes! He's the same age as me :D


Jay McGuiness (his name so kool) and Siva Kaneswaran (quite Taylor Lautner-like)!














Them lucky girls!!! :(




He's one heck of a talent haha.





This was how it looked like when the concert ended...


I had to type this down, I just had to...

This was what happened during the interview the next day.

Siva: You look familiar. Have I seen you before?
Max: You're cute!
Jay: I like your shirt! *does the VW sign*

OMGOSH! TOTAL FANGIRL MOMENT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment