Friday, August 26, 2011

I saw David Archuleta LIVE :)

Hey guys, pardon me as I have not updated in a long time due to exams and stuff :)

So, the happiest moment of my life was going to David Archuleta's concert! So so so happy that he came to Malaysia :D (lots of my favourite artistes always go to Singapore for their Asia tour -.-)

And guess what, my friend won SIX MEET & GREET passes to meet David Archuleta omgggggg! So you can see how excited was I! :P

Photobucket

Kat's dad drove us to Bukit Jalil LRT Stadium and we took the LRT down to Stadium Negara.

So many people already.. It was 6pm, the time where we were supposed to go in for the meet and greet. There are winners from various places: FlyFM, Galaxie magazine etc etc.

Photobucket

Wheeeee got the meet and greet pass! Sho excited :D

Photobucket

And Kat.. xD

Photobucket

They were selling David Archuleta's T-shirts and his CDs and everything!!! OMG regretted that I didn't bring enough money D:

Photobucket

Sadly, the patterns were limited :( And it was quite expensive at RM40 per shirt..

Photobucket

Finally finally, the doors opened. I think we waited for more than an hour! Sheeesh I still can't how Malaysians manage their time -.-"

Omg. David is just inside the room on the right! So close to him already! :D

Photobucket

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. *STARSTRUCK*

Photobucket

I hate myself for being so speechless and just.. stunned. He actually looked at me and asked "Hi, how are you?" with his oh-so-charming smile and oh-so-gorgeous eyes and I just melted under his gaze and only mumbled "Hi David, I'm fine.."

*kicks myself mentally* Aaaargghhh!!?

I could have just said "OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET YOU DAVID!!!!!! YOU HAVE SUCH A NICE SMILE AND I JUST LOVE YOUR EYES!!!!!!! CAN I HUG YOU?????"

Yeah. I could have said that. But no, I opted for some stupid reply :( The worst thing is, I didn't ask for a hug from him!!!!! OHGOSH BIGGEST REGRET D:

The M&G kinda sucked.. it lasted for less than 10 seconds! Go in >> take a picture >> Go out. Awww :(

*Sigh* It's okay.. AT LEAST I GOT TO MEET HIM AND TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM. And his hand touched my back!!!!!! Ah ah ah ah ah~

After much excitement about it, (omg I was standing so close to him, just right next to him!!!) we went to have our dinner.

Saw this freaky spiky pokey caterpillar on the way. I like it's colour though! :P

Photobucket

We went to Petaling Street aka "Chi Cheong Kai" aka Chinatown. (paiseh, I didn't know Petaling Street IS Chinatown before this) I just love the atmosphere of town xD

Photobucket

In Kenny Roger's! Two craaaaazy David Archuleta fans :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our dinner (which all of us were so bloated thanks to the quarter meal, and Kat's dad treated me so thanks to him too!), we walked back.. full of energy.

Photobucket

Honestly, Chinatown doesn't look "china-like" so why is it called Chinatown? I prefer Petaling Street! :P

Photobucket

It's just people selling their stuff by the street and there are hawker stalls everywhere.. that's not very "china" huh?

Photobucket

Back at the stadium! (The sunset's so pretty)

Photobucket

We're inside!!!! The stadium's like, so old haha. Those are the RM90 ticket winners ;) Very hyped up and some TV guy was shooting them screaming and everything..

Photobucket

The badge that Sophia bought :) David's so handsome and cute at the same time! ^^

Photobucket

Me and Kat.. a bit blur though :/

Photobucket

And the stage. The red chairs are all for the VIP and VVIP tickets. Plastic chairs heh. But who cares anyway, they get the best view! ;)

Photobucket

The stadium's pretty empty actually.. it was a good thing - in fact, the BEST thing - cuz all of us at the top were asked to move down to where there were empty seats! In the end, we got the RM230 seats (after only paying RM190 ehehe) :D

Photobucket

The badge I bought ;)

Photobucket

After a chinese local singer's opening act and some false alarms cause by those crazy fans screaming at nothing.. (sigh)

...David burst out on stage with Stomping The Roses :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

He sang more than twenty songs in one and a half hour. That was so unbelievable because when he sang the last song Gravity, I was like - whaaaat??! Nooooooo that was FAST! I can't believe his concert is ending already! :( How I wish it was never-ending...

But of course, the fans were chanting 'We want more! We want more!" and David - being his cute angel self - did oblige by singing two or three more songs! Yaaaaaaaay~

After the concert, where I was experiencing post-concert blues (and still is, by the way), we walked back to the LRT station. The way back was so dark and freaky :S

At the station waiting for the train.. thought of taking a picture with his poster! I like the way he looked and how he posed here :P

Photobucket

But that was a bit blur :/ So I took another one!

Photobucket

(Omg so sampat and conscious with people looking at me..)

Last but (certainly) not least, here's a cropped out picture of only him and me ♥

Photobucket

Awwwwww I know I will miss him very very much until his next concert!!!!!! ♥ Will definitely be a much better and crazier fan when I meet him again - I WILL meet him no matter what! Hehe :P

P.S. I actually took a one-minute video of every song as I intended to share with you guys here, but because of my awesome computer speed I gave up. So sorry :/

No comments:

Post a Comment