Friday, June 24, 2011

David Archie's coming :D

Fans of David Archuleta should already know this by now! The former American Idol runner-up is coming to Malaysia for a full concert this time! :DDD

Photobucket

This is like a dream come true to me, a David Archie fan! Hahaha well. I bought the RM190 ticket, the numbered sitting (in red) towards the back.

Ticket pricing is at RM300 for VIP, RM230 (red, front) and RM190 (red, back) for numbered seating, and RM150 (orange) and RM90 (yellow) for free seating (All prices shown excludes RM3 ticket handling fees). Tickets are made available through Ticket Charge (www.ticketcharge.com.my) and AirAsia RedTix outlets (www.AirAsiaRedTix.com).

Photobucket

I'm super duper excited cuz this is the first official concert I'm going to! Well I wanted to reserve the first (special) spot for Taylor Swift but she went to Singapore to perform instead of Malaysia :( So sad. But never mind, David comes next! Heheh.

All thanks to Sony Music Malaysia for bringing David here ^.^

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment