Friday, May 27, 2011

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2011

My school had its Hari Anugerah Cemerlang quite late (early May) when other schools already had theirs. The "best" thing was, the day clashed with Sunway University's Jeffrey Cheah scholarship ceremony.

Well, I chose to skip the ceremony because.. for a simple reason: It feels good to be back in my old school, seeing old friends again =)

With Ca Hoe and Kat

Photobucket

So nervous going onto the stage :S

Photobucket

With Phoi Yih and Shu Min

Photobucket

Second time going up the stage.. for Moral Terbaik SPM. Was so shocked man, never thought I would get the best subject award ;P

Photobucket

With the moms.

Photobucket

With Veronica, PY and Kat

Photobucket

Now with the dads. LOL.

Photobucket

With Kat, Ver, Joy and Mean Shan

Photobucket

Group photo of everyone =)

Photobucket

Second shot!

Photobucket

Miss my gang of friends very much. After secondary school, everyone is parting their own ways. Some go to different colleges, and even different states. It's only a matter of time when we meet again.

My gang and I try to meet every holiday, to catch up on everything and.. basically anything! We meet new friends in college, and yes their awesome in their own way but duhh - you can't deny the fact that old friends are still the best. Cheers.

To my gang of friends, let's all keep in touch - forever and always =) *hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment