Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let's enjoy the music!

June and July have been associated with the concerts of both Wind Orchestra and Classical Orchestra of my school.

The Wind Orchestra has its concert first, in June, and my sister was involved! *proud face* She plays the violin. (:

Before the concert, she and her friend were selling stuff outside the hall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside the school hall. (It brings back memories of the time I sat for SPM lol)

Photobucket

It's Showtime! Ta-dahhh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We bought a bottle of mineral water. The hall was so hot and stuffy sigh.

Photobucket

3, 2, 1.. ACTION!

Photobucket

Woots woots!

Photobucket

I love the Pirates of the Carribean song and the mix of Lady Gaga's songs (the encore) the best.

And then, came the Classical Orchestra concert. I used to be in the Classical Orchestra playing the cello. But I quit last year due to some clashes. And it was then that they decided to have their first-ever concert. Big sigh!

So "Da Ri Zi" (The Big Day) was their second concert. It's the fourth year since their establishment in 2008 and they're still going strong!

A few members from Jinjang school also performed together, that's why you see a few of them in yellow outfit. Some of my friends (the seniors) went back to perform too, cuz they didn't have enough people.

Photobucket

Seems like purple is the theme of the day..

Photobucket

With the teacher advisor Pn Chong. She was my maths and add maths teacher last time ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So when's the next concert? :P

3 comments:

  1. soon dear soon =)too bad this is my last year~ maybe no chance to see my cello adi! *sigh*

    YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'LL MISS "wiping" my Baby XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon dear soon =)too bad this is my last year~ maybe no chance to see my cello adi! *sigh*

    YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'LL MISS "wiping" my Baby XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha dun worry la! Next year pun you also can go back and perform what..and then you'll get the chance to wipe your baby == yea i'm sure your baby will miss your wiping XD

    ReplyDelete